Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Back To Life

It has been said that the human body replaces itself (via cells) every 7 years. If every 7 years our body has been renewed, we can think about this metaphysically and consider if whether or not we are the same person we were 7 years ago. Well essentially yes we are, but the phrase, "I'm not the same person" or "I've changed since then" is a little more literal if we take the aforementioned into consideration. I'm not an expert, I'm no scientist, I also didn't do a lot of fact-checking on this matter, but I am trying to fundamentally say that time changes people. Better yet, life changes people. Funny isn't it? Suddenly words find their way back to my mind, like a rush of blood to the head. I can't explain it, and I can't justify it. I was living under the toughest writers block known to man- but really is that a thing? Or did I just not feel compelled to constantly be an open book on the Internet? I just didn't want to write.
And now I do.
I can't promise that I want to fall under this spell again, but for now I feel born again.